Chitosan is a linear polysaccharide composed of randomly distributed β-(1→4)-linked D-glucosamine (deacetylated unit) and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine (acetylated unit). It is made by treating the chitin shells of shrimp and other crustaceans and cell walls of fungi (Mushroom, Agaricus Bisporus, Aspergillus Niger) with an alkaline substance, like sodium hydroxide.
Chibio Chitosan, in keeping with its natural, clean label mantra, uses chitosan only from Agaricus Bisporus Mushroom and Aspergillus Niger! Just like the types of mushrooms you can find in your local grocery stores such as oyster and White Button Mushroom.
Mushroom/Aspergillus Niger chitosan is suitable for a wide variety of dietary restrictions. This includes vegan, kosher, halal diets and most importantly it does not contain allergens, making it safe for everyone.
- Mushroom Chitosan is made from natural agaricus bisporus, oyster mushroom
- It’s 100% animal-free, non-GMO and non-allergic Chitosan
- It’s safe for people who is allergic to crustacean source and Vegan
- Mushroom chitosan come with a proven track record of sucess
- Drug delivery
- Wound treatment
- Diet supplement for fat binder
- Blood cholesterol reduction
- Bandages and sponges
- Dental health
- Wine treatment