Conjugated Linoleic Acid is one of a variety of fatty acids that make up fat. Linoleic acid is one of the indispensable fatty acids in humans and animals. It is also a substance that cannot be synthesized by humans and animals. It must be taken from food. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is an isomer of linoleic acid and is a series of positions and geometrical differences of linoleic acid with double bonds at 9, 12 or 10 and 12 carbon positions. The structure is a nutrient element that is ubiquitous in humans and animals.
While many hear “butter and beef” and immediately think of heart attacks and weight gain, the truth is that all types of natural fats are healthy and even beneficial when you eat high-quality versions of them and have them in moderation.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is the name given to group of chemicals found in the fatty acid called linoleic acid. A few of the major sources of CLA in the diet include full-fat dairy products, beef and butter. Although most people think of these foods as “unhealthy” sources of saturated fat, they also provide essential CLA, which is a type of polyunsaturated fat that we must obtain from our diets.
The body needs all three types of fats (yes, even saturated fats!) for optimum health because they all have various functions, from pregnancy to digestion to brain function. Not only is it true that eating fat doesn’t make you fat, but certain types of healthy fats are actually some of the best fat-burning foods available.
But quality is very important to fats, especially the kinds that come from animal products. CLA is known for fighting cancer, blocking weight gain and helping build muscle, and it’s almost exclusively found in high-quality beef and butter from healthy, grass-fed cows or other animals.
Speicificaiton of Conjugated Linoleic Acid
Clear, Off-white powder, Slight yellow liquid
CLA Cis9, Trans 11
Slight CLA oder
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Benefits & Applications of Conjugated Linoleic Acid
As a newly discovered nutrient, conjugated linoleic acid has become a panacea for the prevention of modern civilization in the health food industry in Europe and America. From anti-cancer to prevention of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, to weight control, It is almost a healthy food that is indispensable to modern people living in the 21st century.
1. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a series of double-bonded linoleic acid, which has the function of scavenging free radicals, enhancing the body's antioxidant capacity and immunity, promoting growth and development, regulating blood cholesterol and triglyceride. Lipid level, prevent atherosclerosis, promote fat oxidative decomposition, promote human protein synthesis, and comprehensively regulate the human body.
2. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) significantly increased the body's myocardial myoglobin and skeletal muscle myoglobin content. Myoglobin has a sixfold higher affinity for oxygen than hemoglobin. Due to the rapid increase of myoglobin, the ability of human cells to store and transport oxygen is greatly improved, so that exercise training is more effective and the human body is more energetic.
3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) can enhance the fluidity of cell membrane, prevent the proliferation of vascular cortex, maintain the normal function of organ microcirculation, maintain the normal structure and function of cells, enhance the relaxation capacity of blood vessels, and effectively prevent severe hypoxia. The damage caused by human organs and brain, especially the lung and spleen edema caused by severe hypoxia.
4. According to a foreign patent, CLA can effectively play the role of “vascular scavenger”, which can remove the garbage in the blood vessels, effectively regulate the blood viscosity, achieve diastolic blood vessels, improve microcirculation, and stabilize blood pressure. Some experts also believe that CLA has the effect of expanding and relaxing vascular smooth muscle, inhibiting the blood movement center, reducing the peripheral resistance of blood circulation, lowering blood pressure, especially making the diastolic blood pressure drop more obvious.
5. Immunoregulatory function: CLA can improve immune-related responses in several ways: regulating tumor necrosis factor-Α, cytokines (interleukin 1, 4, 6, 8), prostaglandins or nitrogen oxides, while reducing Allergic immune response.
6. Improve bone quality
7.Most Important Benefit: Weight-loss, Muscle Building:
Recently, more and more clinical research reports have proved that CLA is excellent in weight control, because most people lose weight and only focus on reducing "heavy" rather than "fat", which means that the body fat ratio may not be If there is a change, people who lose weight can effectively reduce the ratio of adipose tissue to lean tissue in the body, and actually reduce the fat to the fat, and increase the lean meat ratio.
The advantage is that the more lean meat The higher the body's metabolic capacity, the formation of a virtuous circle, weight loss will be easier to achieve the goal. In addition, it has been found clinically that people who take CLA have higher emotional stability, more consistent weight-loss programs, better sleep and mental status, and research reports that CLA can prevent yoyo from losing weight. The symptoms, so that the dieter is not trapped in the vicious circle of weight loss and weight loss. At present, conjugated linoleic acid has been added to some diet foods, which is a natural weight loss product.
In summary, according to research, conjugated linoleic acid benefits include:
- helping with weight loss
- muscle-building and strength improvements
- anticancer effects
- bone-building benefits
- growth and developmental support
- reversing atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- improving digestion
- reducing food allergies and sensitivities