Chitosan Oligosaccharide ( water-soluble chitosan) is derived from rich marine biological resources with enzymatic degradation ( mushroom or aspergillus niger ) , it’s a mixture of oligomers of D-glucosamine
Compared with other chitosans , chitosan oligosaccharide has some special functions and characters, including good aqueous solubility, moisture absorption, and antibiosis and so on.it is the only know positively charged alkaline amino oligosaccharide.
- Lower Blood Sugar,Control Blood Pressure,Adjust Blood Lipid
- Activate Liver Functions: Anti Hangover & Fatty Liver
- Antitumor, Anti-bacterial
- Weight Control
- Medicines & Dietary Supplement: Having accessory treatment effects for hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes and constipation, etc.
- Cosmetics:having excellent performance of moisture maintenance and damping.The excellence is more obvious used in cleansing facial milk and all kinds of creams
- Functional Foods & Beverages: Energy Drinks, Beauty Drinks, Milk, Cookies and Instant-Noodle, etc.
- Agriculture: changing the soil bacteria, promote the growth of beneficial microbes, also induce plant disease resistance, and has immune and killing effect on a variety of fungi, bacteria and virus