Chitosan Hydrochloride ( water soluble chitosan) is derived from rich marine biological resources with enzymatic degradation (mushroom or aspergillus niger), it’s a mixture of oligomers of D-glucosamine.
Compared with other chitosans , chitosan Hydrochloride has some special functions and characters, including good aqueous solubility, moisture absorption, and antibiosis and so on.White or off-white, odorless, translucent and amorphous powder. Easily soluble in water. The solution is clear and character is stable.
Chitosan Hydrochloride Advantages
- 100% Naturally non-animal sourced ( Mushroom / Aspergillus Niger )
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarians, and those with allergic to crustacean material
- Non-allergenic, Non-GMO, Cruelty-Free, Antimicrobial
- Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Gluten-free
- Renewable, Inexhaustible
- Traceable Consistent quality
Chitosan Hydrochloride Specification
Light Yellow white powder
Mesh size/sieve analysis
100% pass 80 mesh
≤ 10 ppm
Total Plate Count
Packing & Storage
Preserve in tight,light-resistant containers
Chitosan Hydrochloride Application
- 1. Preparation dressing for hurt, burn,hemostatic effect is capitally.
- 2. Made heath products by capsule, it is convenient to eat, can dissolve and absorb, adequately play the health care function of Chitosan.
- 3. Chitosan Hydrochloride is used for absorption promoter of hydrophilic medicine and natural-nutrition cosmetics.
- 4. Chitosan Hydrochloride keeps the nature of Chitosan. It holds excellent performance in film forming and bacterial inhibition, it's used in additive and preservation for fruits and vegetables.
- 5. Having strong cation, used in sewage disposal, the subsiding and retrieving of the protein in food factory, and to paper-making can improve the utilization ratio of paper pulp and intensity of paper product.